Signed delivery to SEVEN russian vessels - in a year!
- Rapp Marine has been cooperating with Russian fishermen since the Soviet times. Now we are proud to announce that over the past year, we have signed contracts for delivery of a full range of deck machinery to SEVEN new fishing vessels in Russia, says a very pleased Rapp Marine VP Sales fishery, Tor Idar Øye.
The NEWEST russian contract
- We are very happy to announce our latest Russian contract for delivery to four factory trawlers – this is four deliveries to one and the same customer, Murmanseld2, says Tor Idar Øye. The contract was signed this summer.
The bulider of the four factory vessels is LCS Leningrad Shipyard «Pella» in St.Petersburg, Russia and the designer is Cramaco AS in Tromsø, Norway.
- Cramaco has long experience in the Russian market and we are delighted that Rapp Marine after earlier years with several deliveries once again has been awarded this contract from both designer and owner. - Excitings news for this delivery is that the main winches are tailor made with a new capacity, confirms Tor Idar Øye.
Signing the contract with Murmanseld2. Number two from the right: Rapp Marine
VP Sales fishery, Tor Idar Øye
Three identical Russian vessels
In addtional to the Murmanseld2 contract this summer, Rapp Marine in July 2016 announced the delivery of complete deck machinery to three identical Russian vessels for trawling, Scottish seining and purse seining. Owner is VI Lenin Collective Farm Fishing and the Russian Shipyard Yantar JSC. was elected for contruction and outfitting.
The quality design of these three modern and effective SK-3101R vessels was carried out by Skipskompetanse in Norway.
- The launching ceremony of the first of the three vessel takes place this week at Shipyard Yantar in Kaliningrad, confirms Tor Idar Øye.
A century of experience
Rapp Marine has large experience with installations on more than 1500 vessels around the world. Maintenance of the equipment after its installation is a very important salling point when competing for new projects.
The company is represented with extencive operations in the US and UK, as well as a comprehensive service and agent network in all relevant regions.
- With the new Russian contracts Rapp Marine equipment will be installed on three fishing trawlers built at Yantar Shipyard and four trawlers at Pella Shipyard will soon start constructing, says Tor Idar Øye who soon will be travelling back to Russia.
-Rapp Marine portfolio of orders for fishing and research is growing all over the world, including Russia.